The information presented on these pages was developed to provide the basic core concepts of IPM. The next step will be to learn about managing your important pests. The internet contains many sites that have information on IPM systems. Examine sites which share the same pest problem or are in your geographical area. Most sites that are produced by your Land Grant Universities will have a site coordinator and linked email address for you to contact. These are excellent sites with resources tailored for local pest problems. The National IPM Network (NIPMN) site provides links to sites of each of the four US based Regional IPM Centers. The regional sites contain links to State extension web sites. The NIPMN site is a great place to start your search for pertinent IPM information.
National IPM Network (NIPMN) Sites:
- National IPM Network (NIPMN)
- North Central Region
- Northeastern Region
- Southern Region
- Western Region
More IPM Links
- State IPM coordinators and program websites
- Radcliffe’s IPM World Textbook’s Favorite Links
- Biopesticides what are they?
Topics Included in this Module
- Introduction to IPM — Find out what IPM is.
- Monitoring — Regular checks help manage pests.
- Assessment — Learn how problems are measured and predicted.
- Taking Action — Find out what control alternatives are.国家队队服 国家队队服 ,活闹鬼 活闹鬼 ,美国神曲 美国神曲
- IPM Links — Web links to IPM sites.
- IPM Educational Module — Test your IPM knowledge
Compiled by Ron Gardner